- All participants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Preference is given to students who have completed their
- Outstanding sophomores and first-years may be considered.
- Graduating seniors are not eligible.
- Persons from groups traditionally
under-represented in science and engineering professions are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Please note: this program is designed
to bring external students to Rutgers for the summer. Therefore, Rutgers students are not eligible.
Here to apply. The common application for summer research programs at Rutgers will open in a new browser
- Make sure to check "Cellular
Bioengineering" as one of the programs
- Follow its directions completely.
- The following must ALL be submitted to form a complete application:
- The completed application form
- A transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (sent separately by letter writers)
- All applications and
supporting materials must be received by March 15, 2018.
- Review of applications and rolling admissions will commence February 2018.
- Early application is encouraged, as the program is highly competitive.
- Students will be notified of admission via the Grad Portal